Basic property of Sit Stand Desk Control box
Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz, 2.5A
Output: 24Vdc, each 100VA
Maximum power: 150W
Standby power consumption: <0.3W
Duty cycle: 2min ON/18min OFF
Product scheme: MOS conductor
Certificates: CE-EMC, CE-LVD, UL, FCC, SAA, RCM, etc.
1. Using MOS conductor scheme with gyroscope
2. With reverse brake function, it does not drop under the weight of 200KG
3. 5KG high-precision collision protection, no malfunction
4. Protection to keep left and right level, preventing things on desk from falling
5. When No-load, it can run continuously for 20 minutes without protection
6. It supports Bluetooth and can be controlled by apps and wireless computers
7. System parameters can be modified by PC software
8. To update the program, it’s not necessary to disassemble the shell, or turn on power
9. Quite convenient to check system problems with 30 error codes
Wireless remote control: This remote control is delicate and light. There are 3 buttons, upward, downward and stop button. The wireless remote control can remotely control the lifting desk within 200m of the receiver. Only a battery is needed for power supply.
Types of standing desk control box we produce:
Sit Stand Lifting Desk Control boxes are made by Jingshi factory. Jingshi produces single-motor controllers, dual-motor controllers, three-motor controllers and four-motor controllers. The dual-motor controller can also be divided into two kinds: dual-motor controller with the 2 motor sockets on the one side and dual-motor controller with the 2 motor sockets on two sides. Products can also be customized according to users' needs. Besides, Jingshi company produces matching hand controls and accessories, including motors, rechargeable battery packs, Bluetooth, adapters and cables.
Our customers are mainly distributed in China, North America, Europe and Japan.
In 2018, we sold 22,500 sets of products to Europe and 27,500 sets to US.
In 2019, we sold 126,000 sets of products to Europe and 154,000 sets to US.
In 2020, we sold 328,500 sets of products to Europe and 401,500 sets to US .